Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your research must include the following:
- Incorporate multiple course themes into research paper.
- A minimum of four resources must be used. (Three authoritative (scholarly) and the Bible)
- At least one print source (can be actual book OR a digitalized, online version of a book)
- Sources from the iLibrary databases (keep in mind that NOT ALL database articles are "scholarly.")
- At least two Scriptural references
- Websites not from the databases must be OK'd by Mr. Connelly in advance.
- Follow proper MLA 8 format for paper and Works Cited
Ignatian Research Process
-Define the question
-Apply Prior Knowledge
-Get to know
-Develop a search strategy
-Locate, gather, and secure resources
-Was product effective?
-Was process efficient?
Messiah in the Old Testament / Jesus in the New Testament
The Miracles of Jesus
Parallels Between the Old Testament and New Testament
The Nature of Jesus
The Teachings of Jesus
How Different Faith Traditions View Jesus
New Testament Book
Woman in the New Testament
Book of Revelation
Your Librarian for this Project