Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ignatian Research Process
-Define the question
-Apply Prior Knowledge
-Get to know
-Develop a search strategy
-Locate, gather, and secure resources
-Was product effective?
-Was process efficient?
Finding Sources for the Synthesis Essay
Your goals for this assignment:
- Find SIX sources for a given topic (as handed out by Mrs. Neukam).
- ONE-TWO sources should be graphic, visual, picture, or cartoon.
- All sources should be NO LONGER than one page in length (sources may be cut to fit requirement, but in cutting, should not misrepresent the original text).
- Sources should give varied view on the topic -- not just pro/con.
- All sources must have the MLA citation at the top of the page.
- All sources should be reputable to the extent that they are not student samples or that the bias is recognized.
Your Librarian for this Project